Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Learning Experience

I like having 'me time'. I enjoy the hours and days I can spend doing nothing but relaxing with a book, a movie, or my devoted laptop Shakespeare, full name William Shakespeare. I have also found that I enjoy the time I spend in my EDUC 210 class. I am given two hours to explore the technology offered to me by my computer instead of only using it for the internet and paper writing. I found I actually love being able to play around in the programs and find new effects to add to PowerPoint or Word. It's like exploring the woods near where I grew up or my own Hogarts on my computer right at my finger tips. There are programs where I excell and have more experience in than my peers, but I also learn a lot from them and find time spent in the computer lab relaxing in its own way.
"In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration" (Ansel Adams)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're finding EDUC 210 a good time to learn and explore! That is my hope. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happy to hear how upbeat you are. kiss WS and say thanks from me for entertaining you.

    ReplyDelete