Saturday, October 24, 2009

Third Entry

Hello Reader(s). How's life? Mine has actually been really busy. Classes keep on going, Organic Chemistry in particular is kicking my butt, friends are being social, and this weekend is homecoming at my school. A parade, where we won first place in the banner contest, a football game and a barbecue with friends. Homework has also been done, but I've found myself focusing on my mental sanity as well. Thursday I had a mini mental breakdown so Friday after I participated in a school event I relaxed at home with my computer, Shakespeare. Yes, my lovely computer has a name and he connects with the internet super highway on top of other normal computer duties. My family has a habit of naming cars, cats, and other personal objects we use everyday day. This way we can coax it to work, curse it when it doesn't, and share feeling with it so we aren't really talking to ourselves. I will close my rambling with a personal favorite quote: "When life hands you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Don't let the turkeys or O-Chem get you down - you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete